iPalm is a mobile sales terminal, it can work in an open area, e.g. in bazaars, door-to-door selling, and all kinds of services where a small device is required.
How ETR machine works compared to other brands in terms of perfomance
- It meets all requirements by Kenya Revenue Authority hence a KRA-approved ETR machine
- Shows the subtotal amount , total tax, and the total amount
- can be able to reprint an earlier receipt in case it gets lost.
- The machine can give an invoice of close to 1 billion shillings under the same receipt
- Programmable to accommodate the various tax rates approved by KRA
- Gives detailed departmental reports
- The printing quality is good and lasts long without fading
- Programmed to be used by many different clerks
- long-lasting internal battery. printing upto 600 receipts before recharge
- small size hence can be used in the field
- It can be used with a cash drawer
- Works as a calculator, operating arithmetic on the keypad directly..
- Programmed to deduct catering and service charge hence suitable in hotels and restaurants.
- Can correct errors in case of a mistake
- Gives a duplicate of the ETR receipt
Why choose ETR iPalm FisCat as your ETR machine of Choice in Kenya
- ETR iPalm FisCat offers seamless transition from type B to A or type C to A
- Automatic generation of Z report
- Can perform quantity-based sales
- Saves customer information i.e Buyer pin
- ETR iPalm Fiscat can save up to 3000 items
- This ETR machine can work with up to 200 items per invoice for type B and type C users
- Can perform credit or debit on a receipt
If you are looking to get an ETR machine for your business contact us for highly discounted prices and free training by our team of technicians. Minitech Technologies is a KRA-approved supplier meaning you get the most up to date products that are KRA compliance